Shirley, Massachusetts

I spent several hundred dollars staining my fence and it only lasted one winter and looked like this.

edcase wrote the review because of bad quality at Olympic Paint And Stain and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Olympic Paint And Stain to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Olympic Paint And Stain olympic maximum toner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Olympic Paint And Stain?

Comments

Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more STAY AWAY from Behr Premium DeckOver!!!!! Behr "We refinished our balcony deck with Behr Premium DeckOver in the Fall of 2015 following all directions to the letter, including using the prescribed Behr deck wash product first, and..." Read more Congoleum - 5 years worn through Congoleum "The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence. I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and..." Read more Olympic Paint And Stain - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint peeling, cracking and flaking Olympic Paint And Stain "To: Olympic Customer Service Lowe’s Customer Service Subject: Complaint - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint Products In 2014 I purchased and used the highly advertised and Lowe’s..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more