Shirley, Massachusetts

I spent several hundred dollars staining my fence and it only lasted one winter and looked like this.

edcase wrote the review because of bad quality at Olympic Paint And Stain and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Olympic Paint And Stain to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Olympic Paint And Stain olympic maximum toner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Olympic Paint And Stain?

Comments

ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Olympic Paint And Stain - Very disappointed Olympic Paint And Stain "June 2016 I stained my deck with Olympic Elite solid stain. The deck has peeled away so bad that I'll need to redo it again this year. I purchased Olympic..." Read more Congoleum - 5 years worn through Congoleum "The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence. I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and..." Read more Olympic Paint And Stain - Paint Review from Louisville, Kentucky Olympic Paint And Stain "I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed. The hours listed are within the hours..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more