Used rescue paint on my deck and now it is peeling off.Really disappointed in this product.

Used 15 gallons on deck and now it's all peeling off. Would not recommend this product to anyone!!

Want my money back.Here's some pics

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of olympic paint and stain paint from Olympic Paint And Stain and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Olympic Paint And Stain to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Olympic Paint And Stain for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Olympic Paint And Stain?

Comments

My VersaTube pole building collapsed! VersaTube "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..." Read more Olympic Paint And Stain - Paint Review from Louisville, Kentucky Olympic Paint And Stain "I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed. The hours listed are within the hours..." Read more Behr - Peeling off my entire deck Behr "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more