3.5

I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed.The hours listed are within the hours I'm calling.

I need s resolution of the reason why my stsin came off after one year of applying to my deck. I haven't cleaned my deck yet for season or anything. it is off in other parts of my deck as well. I can provide pics of it too!

Hand rails and main boards.

Not happy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of olympic paint and stain paint. Olympic Paint And Stain needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned olympic paint and stain paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Olympic Paint And Stain.

Had an Experience with Olympic Paint And Stain?

Comments

Pergo Des not stand by it's product Pergo "purchased over 40 cases.Product wound up defective, so I didn't open more than two cases...When I contacted Pergo they didn't even want to speak to me..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Cracked floors Lumber Liquidators " We purchased these floors are year ago. They started to crack less than a year having them. I called and complained and he asked me a bunch of questions..." Read more Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more