3.5

I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed.The hours listed are within the hours I'm calling.

I need s resolution of the reason why my stsin came off after one year of applying to my deck. I haven't cleaned my deck yet for season or anything. it is off in other parts of my deck as well. I can provide pics of it too!

Hand rails and main boards.

Not happy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of olympic paint and stain paint. Olympic Paint And Stain needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned olympic paint and stain paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Olympic Paint And Stain.

Had an Experience with Olympic Paint And Stain?

Comments

Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more VersaTube - Happy Ram VersaTube "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..." Read more Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin Door - Major Manufacturing Issues and Poor Customer Service Marvin Windows And Doors "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..." Read more Olympic Paint And Stain - Paint Review from Lawrenceville, Georgia Olympic Paint And Stain "Used rescue paint on my deck and now it is peeling off. Really disappointed in this product. Used 15 gallons on deck and now it's all peeling off. Would not..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more