To: Olympic Customer Service

Lowe’s Customer Service

Subject: Complaint - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint Products

In 2014 I purchased and used the highly advertised and Lowe’s recommended Olympic Rescue It deck paint to refinish our large decks and hand rail areas. Now, after two summers I am experiencing a major problem with paint peeling, large flaking and swollen cracks in the wood grain under the paint. The surface has become ugly, rough and an absolute mess! “Your product is guaranteed not to peel and to give your wood a new look”. I’m now faced with a huge problem of how to remove your Rescue It product by sanding and scraping, and then searching for another deck paint to resurface all these deck and railing areas again. Many of my deck boards cannot be salvaged and will have to be replaced resulting in a much higher cost, which I did not expect. My deck areas are about 500Sq. feet plus the hand rails. I am letting everyone know at this point not to use this product and am waiting for fair treatment from Olympic and Lowe’s. Olympic looks really bad on this problem in many areas and so does Lowe’s! What a big false advertising rip-off! I am out the cost of 3 gallons of this paint plus an estimated cost of $300 for deck board and railing replacements. This does not include any labor. I am asking “Olympic and Lowe’s to do the right thing” and compensate me and all of your complaining customers ( I have reviewed many of your unhappy customers comments on-line) who have also invested in this product! Otherwise you will lose us and all our friends as customers.

Please contact me at the following address: James Shoup, P.O. Box 343, Grasonville, MD 21638, jshoup22@yahoo.com .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of olympic paint and stain rescue it deck paint. Olympic Paint And Stain needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned olympic paint and stain rescue it deck paint in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Olympic Paint And Stain.

Had an Experience with Olympic Paint And Stain?

Comments