filters
state:
city:
product:
Show
I've been using both Olympic Stain oil based deck stain in Storm gray; first of all, even after stirring a gallon can, the thick pigment stays at the bottom of the can, at least some of it. If you do not dunk your brush down into the pastey pigment, you will not have...
3.0
I didn't like
  • Coverage or results
Reply to reviews
Two uses of Olympic Stain 5 year maximum...2 failures in 4 years. Followd instructions...worked for PPG 34.5 years. Extremely disappointed. Know Scott Senetar personally. This is a lousy product as is their Deck stain *** Used one gallon...poor results and took back to...

I you were a PPG employee for 34.5 years, you would damn well know that exterior stains rarely last more than 2-3 years and the 5 year maximum on the can is bs.

I didn't like
  • Product and guarantee

Olympic Paint And Stain - Won’t hog or warreny

Rescue it totally failed and Olympic won’t honor the warrant. Lawsuit in place but Olympic claims customer error. Terrible company not to stand behind their products.

Olympic Paint And Stain - Kitchen

Painted my kitchen with the Olympic and a few days later when we took off the tape that’s supposed to protect everything, it peeled! last time it happened I painted the bathroom and was told it was humidity causing it. My kitchen isn’t humid. I hate that I wasted money on crap!
1.8

Olympic Paint And Stain - This is not any good

I went ahead and got 6 gallons of Olympic home and property flat on sale at lowes. This has tobe the worst stuff i have ever used. The color disappered after 4 coats,the color still disappered. No coverage at all. I have done my share of painting and this paint is like water. Dont bother with this product ever. Sad
2.5
Show

Olympic Paint And Stain - Lots of money and time and 9 months have to redo both decks

The time and money I put into this. And 9 months later have to start all over.

Olympic Paint And Stain - Worst paint ever

I bought 2 gals of Olympic Assure paint / primer from Lowes . It just peeled right off my walls .I put up brand new sheetrock ,mudded ,sanded it ,wiped it all down with damp cloth , 2 days later i primered it with Kilz and it still just peeled off my walls and messed up my sheet rock

Olympic Paint And Stain - Horrible paint
I had painters come to the house. I bought Olympic assure satin paint from Lowe’s. The painters cut in the whole house then started rolling the walls and it seemed like the paint started separating! Lowe’s wouldn’t do anything for me to resolve the problem. Way to go

Olympic Paint And Stain - Angry customer

Olympic Paint And Stain - Angry customer
We bought your product last year for our deck...it said 5-10 years it would last well this year it's off..very upset...and it's not cheap.

Contact Olympic Paint And Stain

Mailing Address:
PPG Architectural Finishes, Inc.
One PPG Place
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15272
United States
Phone:
(800) 426-6306
Show

Olympic Paint And Stain - One of the worst deck paint on the market .

The first application back in 2014 was a waste of time and money because it did not adhere to the wood.I reported to the company and they gave me credit to their new primer paint.This was no better in fact it was worse.It latter peeled all over.And now it will take a lot of time and money to remove it.
Bordentown Township, New Jersey